**Please do not submit candidates who have been submitted to BNSJP00023361 & BNSJP00023581 **
Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months from start date – potential extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 7.5
Reason: Project work
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Project Governance & Reporting: Responsible for is delivering transformation activities for data and analytics across the enterprise. They will be responsible for implementing a strategic framework to drive increased business usage of data & analytics across the organization.
Project: Candidate will be working on multiple projects, 1-3 depending on complexity and size. More focused on producing materials for change management side, will be assisting with training videos, storylines etc. They will be responsible for implementing a strategic framework to drive increased business usage of data & analytics across the organization.
Candidate Value Proposition: Opportunity to be a part of an data analytics driven agile environment. Will be working with a great team of diverse skills, it’s a great want to enhance change management skills related to data analytics.
Typical Day in Role:
• Supports 1-2 work streams within larger projects or programs
• Supports one or more larger change initiatives.
• Establishes personal engagement agreement with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
• Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
• Supports definition of change plan milestones and deliverables, and manages assignments to completion.
• Supports accomplishment of project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
• Documents and produces organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
• Organizing regular stakeholder engagements and working closely with teams to develop the data & analytics culture change strategy, deliver on strategic plans, and review results related to adoption of standards, processes and tools
• Partnering with stakeholders and product owners to develop training material (e.g. videos, infographics, stories, presentations) to scale knowledge transfer of new tools and capabilities across teams
• Developing/preparing dashboards on change initiatives to measure progress and uncover insights
• Managing strategic communication and integration efforts for data & analytics to articulate its
• value and help businesses across the enterprise be data-driven (e.g. utilize more data & analytics in business decisions and become more self-sufficient)
• Supporting the development and execution of communication campaigns for CID&A (and its component units), which includes writing and issuing of materials, developing presentations, organizing events, and managing social platforms
• Driving the creative development and execution of high impact, engaging content including: supporting internal communications for initiatives; assisting with editorial calendars and content rollouts; developing written materials, multimedia and graphics in support of communications strategies
• Analyzing change impacts for specific projects and developing tactical plans to inform, consult and assist impacted stakeholders
• Partnering with key stakeholders to design and deliver data & analytics upskilling opportunities across the global enterprise to raise its knowledge and maturity
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1.4-8 years of work experience in Strategy, Change Management, Data & Analytics, Technology, Innovation, and/or Business Communication
2. Solid understanding of project adoption; Demonstrated experience implementing Change Management initiatives in an agile environment and making an impact in cross-functional groups, through influence and change principles.
3. Experience creating executive friendly presentations using PowerPoint (making sure messaging is clear and visuals are appealing)
4. Proven expertise in video and content development, including storyboarding. Demonstrated experience in video and graphics software and tools (e.g., design, structure, capture, edit) Camtasia, Adobe Suite (e.g. Premiere, Illustrator) or similar tools for video capture/editing and graphic creation/editing
5.Previous consulting experience and demonstrated ability to be hands-on to create communications and training material related to change
6. Experience in designing and developing reports and dashboards with PowerBI or equivalent
7. Knowledge of data and analytics technologies
1. Successfully delivered change management projects
2. Bilingual – Spanish & English
3. Previous banking or large corporate experience
Soft Skills Required:
Navigator ambiguous environment
• Excellent communication skills with proven ability to present results and make recommendations to diverse stakeholders, including executives; Spanish is desirable but not required
• Sound and thorough knowledge in communication best practices and approaches, as well as an innate ability to ‘connect the dots’ on seemingly remote thoughts or messages
• Effective execution skills to ensure the successful delivery/implementation of the change management strategy; Strong project management skills with an agile mindset
• Drive to succeed with bias towards action and ability to navigate large organizations and build collaborative relationships; Proven ability to engage and manage stakeholders in a complex, matrixed environment
• Strong curiousity to learn with adaptive and creative mindset
Post-secondary education – experience more of an asset
Candidate Review & Selection
1-2 interviews – with manager and senior manager – Video Interviews – 1 hr
Manager availability – ASAP
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP