Location Address: 1 Adelaide Street E, 16th Floor – WFH until further notice
Contract Duration: 6 months, starting Jan 4th 2022 + possibility of extension
Schedule Hours: 8:30am – 5pm / 7.5 hrs per day (no OT)
Story Behind the Need:
Project Governance & Reporting is delivering transformation activities for data and analytics across the enterprise. The incumbent is accountable for focusing on the people side of change and integration – including changes to processes, communications infrastructure, culture and standards – that maximize employee adoption and engagement and minimize resistance. This individual manages key workstreams in training, communication, culture management, and stakeholder engagement support functions across data and analytics. They will be responsible for implementing a strategic framework to drive increased business usage of data & analytics across the organization.
The incumbent works to streamline change management activities and integrate interactions across data and analytics teams (i.e., Analytics & Innovation and Data Office) to drive faster adoption, higher utilization and greater benefits realization of data and analytics outputs in the Bank. In fulfilling the role, the incumbent interacts closely with cross functional working groups from both business and technical sides, and in-country regional sites, leveraging the business line data & analytics teams, to bring strategic alignment to the Bank’s Data and Analytics strategy.
Typical Day in Role:
• Organizing regular stakeholder engagements and working closely with teams to develop the data & analytics culture change strategy, deliver on enterprise plans, and review results related to adoption of standards, processes and tools
• Managing strategic communication and integration efforts for data & analytics to articulate its value and help businesses across the enterprise be data-driven (e.g. utilize more data & analytics in business decisions and become more self-sufficient)
• Supporting the development and execution of communication campaigns for CID&A (and its component units), which includes writing and issuing of materials, developing presentations, organizing events, and managing social platforms
• Driving the creative development and execution of high impact, engaging content including: supporting internal communications for initiatives; assisting with editorial calendars and content rollouts; developing written materials, multimedia and graphics in support of communications strategies
• Analyzing change impacts for specific projects and developing tactical plans to inform, consult and assist impacted stakeholders
• Partnering with key stakeholders to design and deliver data & analytics upskilling opportunities across the global enterprise to raise its knowledge and maturity
Candidate Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
• Strong project management skills
• 5-10 years of work experience in Change Management, Business Communications, Data & Analytics, Strategy, and/or Technology & Innovation – ability to connect technical/analytical, but don’t need to be experts in tools.
• Demonstrated experience with successful delivery/implementation of Change Management initiatives and making an impact in cross-functional groups, through influence and change principles.
• Experience in developing and managing departmental training programs, including facilitating and presenting to a large audience
• Proven ability to present results and make recommendations to diverse stakeholders (including executives) in a complex, matrixed environment
• Ability to work independently and take ownership
• Strong curiosity to learn, with adaptive and creative mindset
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to adapt based on organizational level
• Drive to succeed with bias towards action and ability to navigate large organizations and build collaborative relationships
• Sound and thorough knowledge in communication best practices and approaches, as well as an innate ability to ‘connect the dots’ on seemingly remote thoughts or messages
• Spanish is desirable
• Knowledge of data and analytics technologies (domain expertise)
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration, or Analytics and AI Management is an asset
• CCMP designation, ProSci certification, and/or Masters in Communication Management also beneficial
• 1-2 round 45 minute interviews on MS teams