Cash Break & Data Remediation Analyst
Location Address: WFH (once on site – Toronto)
Contract Duration: 1 year
Extension: possibility of extension
Number of Positions: 4
Schedule Hours: 8:30-5, Mon-Fri
Story Behind the Need
Business group: GWO – Lending Services – Corporate Credit
Project: This is a remediation initiative, remediating aged cash breaks, and to clean up data in lending systems.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the big 5 banks on a remediation initiative.
Typical Day in Role:
• Investigate and resolve outstanding cash breaks and associated deal/facility/obligation data issues including processing the required entries in corresponding systems to clear the cash breaks and issues.
• Assist with data updates required in the Lending System (ACBS and/or LoanIQ) migration project. Support additional reconciliation and investigation activities during the transitioning to the new system.
• Recognize and ensure all exceptions to policies and procedures are brought to the attention of management for resolution when required.
• Build effective relationships with key business partners by collaborating with process managers and subject matter experts to achieve desired objectives.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience working in corporate lending operations, including experience with ACBS or LoanIQ
2) Experience reading and understanding loan documentation
1) Cash-reconciliation experience
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Motivated problem solver
• Strong communications skills
• University undergraduate degree in finance or business-related studies or equivalent.
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1 round – 1 hour video interview with HM and Director
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP