Cash Break & Data Remediation Analyst
Typical Day in Role:
• Investigate and resolve outstanding cash breaks and associated deal/facility/obligation data issues including processing the required entries in corresponding systems to clear the cash breaks and issues.
• Assist with data updates required in the Lending System (ACBS and/or LoanIQ) migration project. Support additional reconciliation and investigation activities during the transitioning to the new system.
• Recognize and ensure all exceptions to policies and procedures are brought to the attention of management for resolution when required.
• Build effective relationships with key business partners by collaborating with process managers and subject matter experts to achieve desired objectives.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2+ years of experience working in corporate lending operations, particularly with servicing syndication facilities
2) Experience with ACBS or Loan IQ or equivalent lending systems
3) Demonstrated experience reading and understanding loan documentation
1) Cash-reconciliation experience preferred
2) Intermediate excel skills (manipulate large volumes of data, basic formulas) preferred
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Motivated problem solver
• Strong communications skills
• University undergraduate degree in finance or business-related studies or equivalent.