Job Title: C#/ .Net Developer Job ID: 29037-1
Duration: 12 months
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
This person will be responsible will be
They have started to identify tasks and process and they are looking to automated process flows to significant decrease the timeframe.
• They will be creating a intranet application that will help automated some of those functionalities
• This will be serve as a single point of entry to help decrease
• They will be creating a SQL database throughout the lifecycle of this project.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET applications
• Strong web development skills in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API.
• Understanding of API Security Best Practices
• Experience in SQL Server with SQL
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and VBA. They will need to extract and understand the business logic out of it.
• Knowledge in relational database in design, programming and functionality
• Exhibits expert understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes
• Exhibits solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The initiative and drive to find solutions and see assignments through to completion
• Possesses solid analytical skills for complex problem solving. Is able to manage multiple priorities.
• Is able adapt and quickly develop in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Linq query experience is an asset
• Bachelor’s Degree IN CS, or another technical degree.