Job Title: Business/Technical Analyst
Location Address: Toronto – Currently WFH
Contract Duration: April 26th – 10/31/21
Project: Resource will be working on multiple Reference Data Management initiatives to support the main objectives of data office to create platform of data that will be fully governed for data analytics.
Candidate Value Proposition: Data office is in high demand to fix data issues observed that impact data analytics. Main objective of the data office is to be the first and main source of full governed data – contribution to the bank will be extremely significant.
Typical Day in Role:
– Ability, knowledge and desire to contribute with the details that team works around, processes improvements, migrations.
– Involved in scrum daily meeting – speak about activities that they did previous day and next day, and any blockers
– Responsible for processing and tracking reference data change requests, and communicating to users.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5 + Years’ Experience as a Business/Technical Analyst – Building requirements/process improvement/testing
2) 3 + Years’ Data Governance Experience – data profiling, data lineage, data architecture, logical data modelling, data quality.
3) 5 + Years’ Data Management Experience – updates of data, quality, ensuring on-time processing
4) 5 + Years’ SQL Database experience – hands on experience with query’s
1)Bilingual in Spanish and English – Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Reference Data Experience
3) Financial Industry Experience
Degrees: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Finance.