Job Posting Title: Business System Analyst
Contract Length: 5 months
Location: WFH – Toronto, ON
Business Group: We are responsible for application business work flows of Ordering Cash Management Reason for request: Additional hands required
Candidate Value Proposition-
Opportunity to work within a diverse team and add to your knowledge and skill set.
Summary: The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
– Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
– Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
– Supports one or more highly complex business processes
– Works on a project as a project team member
– Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
– Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
– Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
– Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
– Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
– Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
– A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
– Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1. 3 + years of years of BSA experience with Order Cash Management (from environments like e-commerce, commercial, retail, insurance)
2. 5+ years of IT experience with system integration and 3rd party vendor application implementation.
3. Self-starter, strong leadership, accountability, and ability to hit the ground running.
4. Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Interview & Selection:
1 Round Panel Interview with Senior Manager Global Operations Technology and team members