Job Title: Business Project Manager
Location Address: WFH (Toronto when BCP finished)
Contract Duration: 1 year
Our large financial client is searching for a strong Business Project Manager for a Regulatory Reporting Automation Project.
Project: The Project Manager will be joining a project that is automating and centralizing the banks data systems and Regulatory Reporting processes for the Finance department.
• Reason for request: Project/Workload
Candidate Value Proposition
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on other projects based on their performance and engage with senior stakeholders as they navigate through this large system migration.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager – managing Scope of budgets over $5 million
2) 3+ years of experience managing projects for large organizations within the Financial Industry (ideally within big 5 banks)
3) Strong Finance Knowledge and Regulatory Reporting Experience – Proven through relevant projected related work
3) Excellent communication skills to manage project life cycle with Senior Stake holders and business users – will have to lead steerco committee meetings with the Program Manager
4) PMP Certification is a must have
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate's degree in a business field such as business administration, finance, accounting etc.