Duration: 6 months
Group: The team is looking for an energetic and result oriented business analyst operational contractor for a 6 month contract in automating the monitoring and tracking of key measures including software currency, ongoing upgrade, EPM quarterly reviews, remediation initiatives and consolidated updates to Application Portfolio Management tools. Act as reference point for resources onboarding queries by closely collaborating with different stakeholders and an advocate for best practices in administrating and overseeing the resources hiring in department. Providing regular updates on the resources hiring status – contractors, FTE, open headcount, approvals process to Leadership and management.
Person will be part of the leadership group under VP– will be working with senior managers, try to identify inefficiencies and streamline into an automated process.
Typical day in Role:
– Automation of workflow for process improvements specifically JIRA dashboard reporting.
– Track and maintain different categories of Resources hiring, Incidents, KPI and reporting to management.
-Maintain all the approvals, different categories of resources hiring tracker on a SharePoint site, declutter old or missing updates with a refined updates.
– Provide a centralized approach to alleviate the duplicative efforts by each team.
– Communicate with different stakeholders involved in the end to end of resources hiring process.
– Assist in booking VP calendar, meetings and other administrative activities as needed.
– Deliver the assigned project to specs within the projected timelines.
– Continuously expand by leveraging the service across wider department in order to expand the benefits across the group.
– Looking to automate through Jira or through ServiceNow
– Looking to track through Jira dashboard
Must Have skills:
1. 3-5 years’ supporting Jira (dashboard reporting) ServiceNow
2. 5 years' experience Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Mail, Calendar, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Confluence)
3. (minimum 3 years') Advanced Excel expertise including demonstrated capabilities with pivot tables, Vlookup and formulas to track and report resources management.
• Excellent written and oral communication and collaboration skills are essential.
• Organizational and analytical skills, effective time and priority management.
Nice to have:
– Six Sigma is a plus (someone who has a strong background in workflow)
– FI experience
Degrees or certifications:
• Computer Science degree or equivalent