• Develop, design and implement report using Power BI across Capital Markets Trade Servicing and Product Control group.
• Build high quality analytic solutions that are intuitive for senior audiences and drive real business outcomes.
• Builds reports and visualizations to effectively communicate data driven insights to users for a variety of audiences e.g. visualization solutions of data into reports, graphics, dashboards to illustrate facts, trends, and insights.
• Champions the adoption of standard enterprise tools.
• Supports development and execution of strategic analytics & reporting initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Participate, as needed lead, projects/ task forces in support of major Trade Servicing & Product Control and enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement and encourage the team to identify process improvements/ new ideas, and adopt best practices.
Must Have Skills:
o University degree in business/commerce, data sciences, engineering, finance, mathematics, or equivalent degree
o A balanced solid experience on how to write SQL query and pull/Interpret Data
o Experience Building Dashboards
o 4 to 7 years of related experience in analytics, finance and/or consulting
o Advanced knowledge of design and analysis methodologies to work in an agile development environment
o Fluent in one or more industry leading analytics and reporting tools and techniques including, but not limited to, Tableau, Power BI
o Advanced knowledge and understanding of key financial products and P&L related processes.
o Strong proficiency with Excel, programming knowledge in VBA and SQL, and experience with database maintenance and navigation
o Open Minded with Solid initiatives
o Dashboard development experience
o Creative thinking and problem solving
o Stakeholder management experience
o Excellent communication (written and verbal)
Nice to Have Skills:
Profiles from different backgrounds with relevant experience in a role with similar functions (Strong preference for FI experience)