• Quickly develop expertise for Repo/Credit trading architecture: system usage, integration with internal and external systems
• Analyze, document, test and execute system enhancements owning the process end to end.
• Provide Level3 BAU/ ongoing support efficiently and quickly answer inquiries from everyone involved in Repo and Credit trading.
• Participate in activities related to infrastructure/ security patching, DR and business continuity and similar to ensure application
• operational stability is preserved.
• Develop strong partnership with the key business stakeholders and key technology contacts.
• Assist in project planning and initiation by advising of possible solutions, industry trends, application offerings and other
• Build high quality documentation artifacts (solution diagram, trade flow, current vs target state, etc..) as required by standards
• 8-10 years relevant business experience
• Description of candidates specific involvement in projects they worked on, rather than a high level description of their role.