Job Title: Business Consultant – Expert
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Toronto, ON
The Business Analyst ? Expert role will take a leadership role in defining and building detailed requirements related to a solution to manage the Credit Risk
Capital Requirements and Basel regulatory requirements for Lending Exposure.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Strong facilitation and documentation skills for requirements gathering sessions across multiple stakeholder groups
• Creates the detailed requirements and other project required documents
• Provides clarification of requirements to other project team members to assist in the creation of DesignandSolution
• Verifies the solution to ensure it meets the requirements of the business.
• BA has strong organizational and communication skills, has the ability to recognize risks and issues and build plans to mitigate / resolve.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• With over 10 years of working experience and business knowledge in the Banking industry
• project experience ranging from medium to large-sized projects in banking regulatory compliance
• Experience with OSFI, BASEL II/ III regulatory reporting & capital requirement, Credit Risk Model and Risk Data Aggregation.
• Understands and is familiar with the application of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-usability
• Strong communication skills able to facilitate the conversation with varying stakeholders in controlled situations
• Good team player able to negotiate and work with multiple teams.
• solid problem-solving and analytical skills
• Self-motivated with positive attitude and time management
• University degree or above with Financial/Economics/Computer degree