Location: Toronto (WFH for now)
Duration: 08/09/2021 to 02/28/2022 (end date is flexible)- potential for extension
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Exposure to how investment platforms works
– Opportunity to interact with technology partners
Typical Day in the role:
– Work with business partners to understand their challenges and define the end goals/outcomes they wish to achieve and how these goals align with strategic and tactical plans for the business
– Align technology solutions with business strategies
– Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
– Work with business partners, product owners and technology partners to gather complex business requirements and facilitate solution design discussions to ensure business needs are met.
– Build strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements.
– Develop high-level and detailed business system requirement documents and any other documents required to define and explain business processes (current and future).
– Complete meeting minutes and provide overall updates to HM
Must have hard skills:
1. 1-2 years of business architect experience (does not need to be super technical)
2. 7 years of experience as a BA/BSA, QA or Project Manager
3. Previous experience in specification of API and batch based interface
4. Ability to communicate with various stakeholder groups effectively
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Education/ years of overall experience: Bachelor's degree