Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 3 months
Summary: The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• Capture business/compliance requirements, identify pain-points/gaps, design solution proposal, conduct analysis, validate assumption for International SWIFT payment processing.
• Support and validate product/solution implemented correctly by development team
• Must be able to work within tight deadlines and schedules which may result in extended working hours during peak time to meet project deliverables
• Support various portfolio initiatives where possible
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
2+ years relevant work experience with the following:
1. Experience in Banking/Financial industry
2. SWIFT payment experience
3. Ability to work independently and drive solutions with a small working team
4. Business process re-engineering
5. Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Nice to have:
1. Spanish language is nice to have
Degrees or certifications:
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.