Request ID: 28038-1 – Business Analyst/Project Lead
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Identifies the business needs for new and enhanced products, services, and business processes, clarifies technology and process requirements to identify gaps
• Act as Project Delivery’s lead representative for Capital Markets Middle Office and Derivative Operations in the management of day-to-day business issues
• Capture, analyze, and document business requirements to ensure the quality of the output, as well as provide direction for business stakeholders
• Aid in the execution and tracking of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• For large, complex problems, facilitate large group requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders from different LOBs to ensure that all impacted parties have an opportunity to express their needs.
• Builds, sustains, and leverages relationships and people networks across business functions, business partners, and external organizations to ensure a cooperative and productive environment.
• Provides consultancy, collaborates with business partners and provides advice to business partners on system automation, usability of technology and supports for process improvements
• Creates presentations tracking status updates for their portfolio of projects, hot topics and strategic developments including but not limited to senior management updates or presentations
• Represent Global Product Operations and/or Capital Markets middle office on projects and initiatives to provide business-specific context, information and analysis on proposed changes.
• 3-5 year’s progressive business analysis/operations support, supporting enterprise-wide projects in a banking environment
• Experience working on regulatory projects in a banking setting, ideally in Capital Markets
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong knowledge of Product Operations or Trading Products areas of Capital Markets
• Experience working with various UAT tools (JIRA ideally, but ALM or something similar would also work)
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing time effectively is an absolute MUST
• Is experienced in practical application development and/or client solution delivery
• Is familiar with business assessment tools (e.g., feasibility studies, requirements documentation, workflow diagrams, and current state analysis/needs assessments)
• Working knowledge of Calypso
• Strong understanding of OTC Derivatives
• Previous FI experience, specifically in the Capital Markets group