Location Address: WFH
Contract Duration: 5 Months (Possibility for extension or Convert to FTE)
Story Behind the Need:
Business group: Own the channel for Swift wires and other payment processing channels. Provide support to a number of initiatives relating to these channels. Some growth, some regulatory compliance driven, and some infrastructure and process changes.
Project: Deals with corporate commercial customers – looking for a BA to come in to support documentation efforts on a number of payments related project – some regulatory and some compliance. The candidate would split time between a number of different initiatives. The group is current halfway through the project the candidate will be working on so a lot of foundational documentation is already.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Candidate will be working with a great project team, collaborative and supportive and has great reach to a lot of the bank. Will have exposure to the banks processes across many lines of business.
Typical Day in Role:
– Support implementation of standardized controls and governance.
– Develop transformational process improvements that are aligned with business objectives
– Support the development of process improvement to identify stale data system wide and improve adherence to the records retention schedule and business processes
– Act as an expert advisor to help business units implement transformational and continuous improvement process changes
– Support development and documentation of business processes and translation into process guidelines and training
– Effectively manages the interests and input of all stakeholders and builds a collaborative working relationship across Enterprise
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5 + Years of Experience with Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Business Requirements Documentation within Technology program preferably within FS
2) 5+ years of experience within Payments in the BA Capacity
3) Experience creating Power Point slides – candidate must have strong design skills and be able to efficiently summarize and present
– Ability to understand the materials, being able to translate materials into a nice visual in Powerpoint
– Self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution, ability to meet dynamic changes on prioritization
– Excellent communications skills to coordinate with high ranking individuals internally
– Ability to manage assigned tasks and expectations without direct instruction or oversight
– Fast, adaptable learner who can hit the ground running
– Ability to work well under pressure while demonstrating strong professionalism
-Strong investigation, prioritization, and organization skills
– Candidate must have an open mind when it comes to approach, and be able to assess each situation separately
– Must be able to collaborate closely with a team at times, while also being capable of holding themselves accountable to meet individual deadlines without hand holding
Degrees or certifications:
– Bachelor's degree in an engineering background would be preferred – would allow someone to pick up the processes