Job Title: Business Analyst – Level 2 – Data Centre Operations
Duration: 12 months
Location: Toronto, ON
The Data Centre Operations (DCO) branch has day-to-day operational (KTLO) requirements, several Operational Plan initiatives underway for 2020-2021 fiscal and beyond. The branch is focused on a number of key deliverables listed below which require documentation such as Process & Procedure Guides (PPG's), stakeholder presentations and other business collateral:
1. Deliver client contracted services
2. Deliver essential business support services
3. Complete operational plan commitments
4. Implement operational improvements
5. Complete in-year procurements as per approved divisional plan
6. Help our workforce achieve their business and developmental goals
7. Implement the infrastructure changes to support a remote workforce
8. Complete annual life cycle management plan
9. Modernize data centre tools
Each deliverable has a set of performance measures that enable the successful completion of the deliverable. The branch is seeking a candidate that will assist the Director with the performance measures. The candidate will work with operational staff in one or more of the branch areas such as Facilities Management assisting with the development of PPGs, business cases, responses required for internal and external audits (PCI, Systrust, etc.) and other business requirements.
The candidate must have working experience in a complex data centre operations environment. The data centre must be a certified Tier IV facility housing a dedicated 24x7x365 WINTEL/UNIX/ Linux/Mainframe hosting service, on-premise private clouds such as .NET or Java centres of excellence, mainframe hosting and a complex physical network environment.