Here are job details
Ottawa, ON or Montreal, QC
12+ months contract
The successful candidate should have:
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Telecommunications and/or 3-5 years’ experience in the Business Analyst role in Reporting and Business Intelligence.
Proven leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptional ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation/negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with Telecommunications Sales & Ordering, Provisioning & Assurance and NP&P systems and processes.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Verbal and written communication skills in both official languages is an asset
- Ability to travel within/between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto depending on project needs
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams using conference calls and online conferencing utilities (e.g. Net Meeting, Live Meeting),