Business Analyst- Expert
Loan Iq team is looking for a senior business analyst to work on the ClearPar to Loan IQ Integration. The Candidate is accountable for collaborating with various teams such as:
Business Connect, Portfolio Management, Canadian Operations team , to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and design the integration process of ClearPar to Loan IQ.
1. ClearPar (from Markit IHS) is the tool the bank uses for managing settlement and documentation of syndicated loan positions. Currently, there is no connectivity between ClearPar and our systems
(LoanIQ, APMS), necessitating a significant amount of rekeying of data from ClearPar reports and outputs.
2. Send trades from LoanIQ to ClearPar, removing the need to manually create trades via the ClearPar application. Consume allocations and all trade data in LoanIQ and perform entire trade lifecycle in
the trade dashboard without having to access ClearPar itself. As the settlement lifecycle progresses, updates are fed to LIQ in real time without manual intervention.
3. Trades flow from ClearPar to LoanIQ upon allocation. Perform agent trade workflow inside the Loan Processor interface. Bulk execute and auto settle any number of trades at one time based on
automated position checks.
- Good Knowledge of the SDLC processes and requirement gathering/management
- Must Understand the Corporate Commercial banking – Loan Servicng Space .
- Knowledge on Loan Trade Settlement Process
- Possesses a deep understanding and problem solving ability of various complexities.
- Good Experience dealing with SIT testing and UAT Support
- Must have experience in: 1) Test Strategy/Plan documentation 2) Test Cases – writing and executing 3) Variance management and tracking 4)Ensure all sign offs are obtained for promote to production. 5)Perform post-implementation checks
Day In Role:
- Manages complexity across business value, technology, and interaction models.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Contributes to the development of the seed funding request by ensuring project scope and benefits are clearly articulated and risks are identified.
- Works with project stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews and walkthroughs.
- Creates documentation to ensure the supportability of analyses
- Ensures system specifications meet expectations/requirements, and negotiates solutions.
- Develops innovative approaches to create solutions to resolve problems and significant issues
- Investigate and support developer for production issues
- Perform post-implementation checks.