Business Analyst – Expert
* The ideal candidate is a SME and/or though leader in the space of Model development, validation, and governance and will be both a
consultant and expert BA
* Works with project stakeholders to validate their requirements for the Model Risk Management Program; the candidate will be required to
hold a series of workshops and work with key stakeholders in several Model teams
* Ensure system specifications meet the business unit expectations / requirements and fully understand the acceptance criteria
* Documents all requirements, designs (processes and other) to ensure the supportability of their analysis.
* Recommends approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes in the organization to improve overall efficiency.
* Facilitates discussion and follows a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage requirements with
* Provides analytical support and insights.
IBM OpenPages or other Model Risk Management applications
CFA, FRM would would be beneficial
Audit experiance would be beneficial
Has expert knowledge in Model Risk Management and Model Lifecycle (development and validation); can help the business users resolve and understand how the business processes and technologies operate; has the ability to provide SME expertise to support the business users