Job Title: Business Analyst – EIP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Toronto, ON
Our large financial client is seeking a Business Analyst – Employee & Issuer Program to join our team. We are building a leading, best-in-class Global Compliance function to: maintain customer trust, deliver efficiencies across business units, and to be trusted advisors and partners to protect the Bank’s reputation and strengthen overall Compliance program.
We are looking to grow our pool of dedicated professionals with expertise in the design and implementation of Global Monitoring solutions across several technologies. Business Analysis will contribute to the overall success of the Design and implementation of a global solution. The incumbent will be tasked with relevant activities that ensure compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Business Analysts will work directly with Subject Matter Experts and collaborate with internal stakeholders, business users, and technical teams/vendors to drive varying processes within the Monitoring Program resulting in the development of documentation throughout the product life cycle (I.E. business requirements, functional requirements, process maps, test case development, roadmaps, etc).
- Lead and deliver on end to end business requirements process (includes business requirements solicitation/gathering/documentation) and potentially translate them into User Stories
- Lead and deliver on all business process mapping activities
- Lead and deliver on all aspects of UAT through planning, execution and closure
- Identify operational, compliance, regulatory, internal audit, and AML requirements. Design relevant automated solutions to help manage/mitigate risks. This includes writing detailed requirements specifications during design, development, testing and implementation phases.
- Understand the complexity of end-to-end EIP projects and successfully deliver implementations, strategies, and policies.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement technical solutions as part of a wider team, including involvement in testing.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Support projects across the enterprise and business unit
5 years Financial Services Industry Experience; 5 Years Proven leadership in end-to-end requirement gatherings, business process mapping, UAT testing
Must have skills
1) 5 Years as a Business Analyst Professional
2) 5 years Financial Services Industry Experience
3) 5 Years Proven leadership in end-to-end requirement gatherings, business process mapping, and UAT testing
4) 5 years Strong proven experience in elicitation/documentation in all aspects of requirements and testing
5) 5 years Excellent skills in Visio, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to have Skills:
1) Experience with specific knowledge in the area of Control Room Functions (Personal conflicts, employee trading programs and Firm conflicts)
2) Policy writing/development experience
3) Experience in coordinating and deciliation of workshops – being able to develop executive decks