Position Title: Business Analyst V
Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Toronto
Enterprise Risk Management Shared Services Project Delivery Support (ERM SS PDS) is a centralized team of Business Analysts, Business Leads and Project Managers responsible for supporting project delivery across all of risk, including providing project oversight, execution and reporting.
The team is accountable for executing against key strategic initiatives for risk across the Bank. This includes execution against a number of key infrastructure projects, regulatory programs, and business-driven initiatives. We collaborate with a broad network of business and risk management practitioners and other corporate functions in all jurisdictions where the Bank has business activities.
• Reporting to the Group Manager, ERM SS PDS, the candidate will provide a broad range of analysis and project support including requirements development, design, development, testing, and Business Analysis research activities for the IBOR replacement program.
• Work effectively with stakeholders in Risk, Capital Finance, Technology, Compliance, Front Office, and other support areas to deliver against regulatory and business requirements for IBOR replacement .
• Work with stakeholders to define & document requirements, perform data/system/impact analysis, develop test plans and execute and/or support UAT.
• Keep management informed of projects progress and potential risks with clear and concise recommendation on risk mitigation
• Be aware of internal control processes as they are continuously updated and ensure project is compliant with these processes.
• Work to ensure alignment between strategic management goals and day-to-day operational functions
• Spearhead process change efforts by working in collaboration with upstream and downstream stakeholders to detail current state and desired state end-to-end processes.
• Identify opportunities for standardization and optimization and work with business teams to accomplish process re-engineering.
• Identifying assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and risks, developing and executing plans for their mitigation as possible and appropriate.
• Developing and executing communication and change management plans for key stakeholders.
• 10+ yrs Business Analyst exp.
•SME in one or more (Market & Credit Risk), Independent price verification, P&L & VaR)
• Exp. participating in large change initiatives impacting multiple stakeholders & processes
• Technical acumen pertaining to asset valuation & risk methodology
• In-depth understanding of the trade life cycle
• Understand Security data, CSA data, client data, market data & trade & valuation data
• Working knowledge of VBA Programming, SQL, Excel formulas etc.
• Excellent MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVE:
• 2-4+ yrs exp. in a risk mgt. capacity
• Project Mgt. exp.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate technically complex issues for the benefit of others
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and work in a fast paced high-performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills.