Business Analyst- Capital Markets x 2
Story Behind the Need
This role will serve as a Business Analyst for assisting with remediating issues identified from our Quality Assurance checks along with playing a key role in executing sample testing of record types within the GBM Internal Controls Records and Information Management (RIM) Perimeter.
Typical Day in Role:
• Represent GBM Internal Control and oversee issues log identified via Power BI dashboards
• Work with the business stakeholders to address inconsistencies in data collected
• Partner with the IC and GBME Application Teams to assist with executing sample testing of record types to validate against regulatory requirements
• Write policies for the Program
• Chair testing kick off calls to level set expectations with stakeholders
• Review sample test data and validate field level against obligations within record keeping requirements and oversee UAT
• Document test results and create dashboards for management status updates
• Follow up with stakeholders to address open items
• Provide bi – weekly status updates to project team
• Support the build out of Testing Requirements and approach to be executed
• Successfully work and collaborate with other teams to meet project deadlines
• Ensure clear executive reporting, issue escalation, and risk mitigation
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 10+ years of Business Analyst experience working within Financial Services, Investment Banking and/or Management Consultancy
2) 5+ years of Capital Markets Experience
1) 2-5 years of experience in Regulatory Records Management environment, with demonstrated knowledge of RIM perimeter and functions
2) Power BI experience is a plus
Soft Skills Required:
• Should be comfortable working in a Regulatory environment addressing various requests and delivering on initiatives in a time sensitive manner.
• Good knowledge of multiple global banking businesses including related systems and procedures.
• Good ability to balance competing or conflicting goals of various departments and stakeholders which requires a mature, diplomatic approach and highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive (make proposals and defend them)
• Strong communication, facilitation, writing, and presentation skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills