Job Title: Business Analyst- Capital Markets
Duration: 6 months
Through a combination of strong business understanding, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, the Business Analyst (BA):
– Facilitates meetings with business partners, keeps team members informed of
– Supports business units by investigating operational related problems/inquiries, and
– Defines and documents user requirements.
– Identifies issues and recommends solutions.
– Provides consultancy and input into the test strategy and test plans.
-Creates and executes test cases for SIT/UAT
– Acts as leader for components of medium to large projects, directs and coordinates project staff and activities.
– Lead discussions with business, maintains updated documentation on applications, and shares with project team any new findings including best practices.
– Make appropriate recommendations and implement solutions.
-Assists with production support on a daily basis in respective to missing feeds, dashboards and BPM (Business Process Management tool ) inquiries
- Requirements management- -Must have previous working experience in Capital Markets (FX) -Ability to apply business, data, process, and object
- QA, SIT, UAT, Performance Testing / Test Automation- oriented modeling techniques -Knowledge of: testing strategies, test plans, test execution.
- Application Support & Maintenance- -Self-directed and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment -Is detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Data Management & Migration- must be able to manage multiple competing projects
- Dashboard Business Intelligence- -Previous experience designing or working with dashboards and BPM