Job Title: Business Analyst (Capital Market/Market Risk)
Duration: 12 months
• Conduct analysis on business processes and document detailed requirements related to these processes.
• Generate functional specifications for which the Technology teams needs to enhance the existing systems to meet the Client's requirements.
• Generate functional specifications for which the Technology team will need to provide internal system development.
• Conduct effective UAT and parallel run testing. Document related results.
• Analyze testing and related results; identify gaps or issues to be addressed.
• Lead efforts in resolving issues, working with multiple functional groups to deliver on key initiatives. Interact with end-user groups to provide limited support and collect user requirements.
• Interacting with various Market Risk teams, risk oversights, T&O, infrastructure, etc.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate/Post-graduate degree in a quantitative or finance related field (Math/Statistics/Engineering/Finance)
• 5+ years of related work experience within Capital Markets/Market Risk
• Previous experience in large IT development projects; in particular experience with VaR and Stress Testing
• Solid knowledge of derivative products (ALL of them) and market risk, and the risk associated with these products.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Good business writing skills with the ability to clearly and precisely translate complex business practices into clear and easy to follow processes.
• Excellent Communication Skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Programming skills in Python, VBA, and/or SQL
• CFA, FRM or other related professional qualifications
• Good planning skills and the ability to complete assigned tasks in an end-to-end fashion.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Team player
• Results oriented with keen focus on timeline.
• Ability to work both independently and under pressure.
• Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts.
• Detail oriented with good business sense