Business Analyst- AML
Typical Day in Role
* Client and Payments data analysis
* Acts as the primary Application support BA for AML Payments monitoring system – PrimeBSA, a software application provided by FIS, vendor
* Acts as the primary point of contact for resolving production issues on the AML system, identify the technical tasks involved in upgrading the application to the next version, with an understanding of interacting with Infrastructure teams on server builds, software installation with the vendor and implementation activities.
* Acts as the Subject Matter Expert and holds overall accountability for business requirement review and the technical delivery and implementation of projects involving integration.
* Acts as the Global Technology Applications representative to the GBM AML Risk Assessment team on their requests of data and processes.
* Feed into the technology and infrastructure roadmaps.
* Proactively partners with business line representatives to drive improved technology solutions that support business strategy.
* Work together with Solutions Architect to implement bank standards
* Participates as technical or business consultant in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new packaged solutions or significant enhancements to existing applications.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
* 3-5 years’ experience SQL, MS Excel, MS Visio, Python, JIRA, Confluence.
* 2-4 years of advanced technical working experience with Bitbucket and Jenkins
* Strong experience/knowledge of Client Onboarding/KYC data elements
* Strong Business Analysis experience with experience documenting Business Requirements
* 2-3+ years’ experience in the financial industry
• Prime Compliance suite or Oracle Mantas experience
* Excellent communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills are essential – as it requires presentation of stats and metrics to the business users after analysis of data.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and client relationship skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
* Ability to independently own and complete tasks as well as a team player
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required