Job Posting Title: Business Analyst
Location Address: Toronto, ON – WFH
Contract Duration: May 3 – 10/29/21 – possibility of extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Story Behind the Need
Business group: AML Risk Solution Delivery – Supports first line business, end to end delivery of BAU and Project initiatives, technical or more from an operation standpoint. Conduit between operations team and technical stakeholders in first line business.
Project: Additional Support for BAU stand up initiatives – looking for a strong business BA that is comfortable with creating and documenting artifacts from scratch. There will not be delegated templates, BA would need to create them. Will also need to track facilitation communications with stakeholders and business leads.
This role requires previous experience in the technical and tactical components in supporting AML Program initiatives, both at the value stream and functional level. This role supports the ongoing evolution and maturity of the Solution Delivery function.
Individual is required to have an understanding of technical requirements that go into the development, implementation of AML initiatives. The role requires the ability to work closely with our value stream leadership and business partners to ensure requirements are all aligned and understood by all impacted stakeholders and provide guidance and downstream impact. The incumbent will also be responsible for key artifacts such as program engagement deck and program reporting.
Reason for request: Additional Support
Candidate Value Proposition: If you are a very strong BA and want to build out your AML knowledge, this is a great opportunity. Opportunity to build out depth and be part of the change and maturity in a team.
Typical Day in Role:
– Team huddles, from a BAU standpoint 1-2 a week to get alignment in terms of documentation.
– Building out documentation
– BAU business analyst work, writing out a BRD, testing if required.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5-10 Years Business Analyst Experience with an AML Risk, or general AML background. Comfortable with creating and documenting artifacts from scratch. Consulting Firm Industry Experience is preferred.
2) 5-10 Years – Management Consultant Background in an Agile environment. Able to complete client ready documentation, and building out framework.
3) Microsoft Office Suite Experience
4) Communication Skills – verbal and written
1) FI Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Able to deal with Ambiguity
Degrees: Bachelor’s Degree
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 1-2 Step Process: Microsoft Teams Interview • Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP
– Looking for a strong Business BA