Duration: 6 month + good chance of extension + conversion to FTE (good chance)
Location: WFH (Toronto when BCP is lifted)
Story behind of Need:
• Business group: The Group is working on on multiple ongoing AML initiatives and require a strong BA to join there team.
• Project: The Business Analyst is joining ongoing AML initiatives for the bank.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build long lasting relationships within Canadian and Global Markets. This candidate will be a key driver in ensuring stakeholders communication with the IT team is streamlined.
Typical day in Role:
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Must Have skills:
1. 3 + years of capital market experience
2. Recent Experience (minimum 1-2 projects) with Fixed Income, Equities, Trade lifecycle and data sets
3. Recent Experience (minimum 1-2 projects) with analyzing client and market reference data
– Contractor needs to be adaptable to moving pieces
Nice to have skills:
– Recent AML experience is a plus
– Previous bank experience is a plus
– Familiarity with Elasticsearch data store, python is desired
– Familiarity with Fenergo and Fidessa systems will be an asset