Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 10 months
– 2 deliverables with hard deadlines for a key Deliverable of OSFI Audit – April 2022.
– Dealing with posture and presence of Cryptography within cloud.
– Enterprise Key Management Roles and Responsibility Matrix: creating a template that will be customized to all clients that use this service.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary :
Summary: The main function of a Business Analyst is to ensure project coordination of multiple work streams to ensure proper adoption, sign off of new customized matrix as per OSFI Audit.
Typical Day in the Role:
1. Working with overarching Enterprise RnR to build working level output per use case (e.g. SSL certificates, SSH, Vaults across platforms, Payment Keys, Mainframe Symmetric).
2. Coordinate, manage, and track socialization and document attestation activities with 1500 + key stakeholders/project teams.
3. Develop and formalize key attestation program (e.g. SSL certificates, SSH, Vaults across platforms, Payment Keys, Mainframe Symmetric).
4. Coordinating Content – this person doesn't have too develop the content, that will be done by the SMEs
You will need to:
5. Have strong project coordination – as we develop, we will need to socialize it to the bank. a lot of coordination , presentations, booking meetings with multiple groups.
6. Take meeting minutes, tracking work items, Track completion of work items.
7. Second pair of eyes to clean up the presentation decks before presenting to various user groups
8. Providing business and administrative support to ensure coordination and successful adoption of new customized matrix.
9. Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
10. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
11. Supports one or more highly complex business processes
12. Works on multiple projects as a project team Business Analyst / Project coordinator
13. Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Qualifications of Must have Skills:
1. At least 4 years of prior work experience with strong project coordination skills, ability to work with many cross functional teams to ensure proper adoption of process'
2. Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
3. Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
4. Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
5. Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
6. A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
7. Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Nice to have Skills:
1.Experience with SSL certificates, SSH, Vaults across platforms, Payment Keys, Mainframe Symmetric
2. Experience with OSFI Auditing experience
3. Prior FI or Banking experience.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required