Location Address: WFH (Toronto)
Contract Duration: 6 months + possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Group is responsible for implementing regulatory changes and managing large regulatory & business initiatives.
Project: BAs required to support with Implementation of Security-based Swap Dealer Regulation project. Business is required to be compliant with Security Based Swap Dealer Regulation.
Candidate Value Proposition: To have exposure to multiple Lines of Business, work closely with front, middle office, and project team.
Typical Day in Role:
– Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align regulatory requirements with business strategies.
– Understand regulation, write business requirements, communicate requirements to stakeholders, Impact analysis for stakeholder groups
– Come up with solutions for stakeholders and help with implementation of solutions.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years’ experience Business Analyst Experience implementing regulatory projects ideally related to Dodd-Frank regulation. FI Experience
2) Strong knowledge of OTC derivatives business, with good understanding of trade life cycles.
3) Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
4) Experienced in creating data flow diagrams in Visio;
5) Familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
Soft Skills Required:
1) Ability to understand Regulatory rules, assess impact to relevant lines of business and translate rules into business requirements.
2) Enthusiastic about writing and reviewing Policies & Procedures.
3) Understanding and adherence to various delivery methodologies – agile/waterfall/hybrid.
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree