Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 4 months
Story Behind the Need
Summary: The team focuses on discovery and onboarding. As a new customer, opening a new account, this team is in charge of product and customer onboarding of new account.
– Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
– Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
– Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
– Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
– Supports one or more highly complex business processes
– Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
– Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
– Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
– Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
– Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
– Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
– A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Qualifications/Must Have skills:
1. Agile Scrum experience – Great understanding of Agile concepts, agile estimations. ceremonies
2. 3+ years of technical experience- need to understand API specifications. How to draw sequence diagrams. Past IT or Development experience Familiar with system concepts, understand how API works, how its assembled together, how you go from product concepts to detailed technical stories.
3. Be able to review architectural diagrams, work with product owners, product designers to create user journeys.
Nice to have:
1. Basic Project Management experience is an asset, understanding how to manage priorities, critical path.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required