Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: ASAP – 12/31/2021 (potential for extension)
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Group is responsible for implementing regulatory changes and managing large regulatory & business initiatives.
Candidate Value Proposition: Involved in a brand-new implementation of the Loan IQ – corporate lending application. Be part of the migration, migration also happens after go-live, role has an opportunity for extension.
Typical Day in Role:
– This person will be working with the Data Migration Lead in addition to the OPs/Business team and with the Vendor technical team
– Needs to be comfortable working with different groups, technical, operations, business lines with respect to the data.
– Getting the data from the tool – transits etc. and providing the template to vendors to migrate data. There will be errors because of the tool, need to work on the data migration technical lead on the vendor side.
– Loading files, get results, which comes with error log – will need to analyze/work with vendor and identify if it is a technical error, or if it is related to data. If it is related to data, will need to do deep analysis.
– Fix errors, re-load files, follow up either with business or technology counterparts.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5-8 years' Financial Industry experience as a BA/BSA
2) 3-5 years' experience with Loan IQ from another FI
3) 5+ years Strong understanding of the Loan business – terminology, lifecycle of how a loan works.
4) 5-8 previous experience on Enterprise wide data migration/work streams – comfortable looking into the backend of files.
5) Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
1) ACBS Background – Corporate Lending System
2) Familiar with XML
Soft Skills Required:
1) Strong analytical skill set and technical skillset to work with data – very important
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in business or technology