Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: June 21- FY end – possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Overall responsible for assisting Busines Line Heads and Desks Heads with the supervision of staff to mitigate any kind of related risks.
Project: Looking to enhance internal controls through this project that will include technology and process enhancements.
The BAs are required to help build a supervisory dashboard system that will facilitate Front Office supervisory functions.
Candidate Value Proposition: Building something that is significantly to streamline operations from a supervisory perspective. Ability to get exposure to Sr. individuals.
Typical Day in Role:
– The candidates may not be required to write technical specifications but must understand technical specification purposes and be able to lay out detailed business requirement for required components, circulate for feedback and finalize for IT implementation. The detailed BRD will serve as the foundation for tech specs.
– Candidates should able to analyze data sets across systems and report providers for different business lines, and provide recommendations on data consolidation in the middleware layer.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of capital markets experience working in both business and IT areas. A hybrid of business and IT knowledges is required.
2) 8 – 10 Overall BSA/BA Professional experience from the Financial Services Industry.
3) 5+ experience in building front end applications/UI/ Database and Middleware that stores data / files.
4) 5+ years of SQL and PowerBI for reporting and database purposes.
5) Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
2) Salesforce Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Capable of working independently
2) Takes Initiative
3) Time Management
Degrees: Computer / engineering degree with an MBA is a plus but not necessary.