Contract Length: 4 months
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: Seeking a Business Analyst for ongoing support on the Project and assist team with enhancement and BAU. The project has a big team where the candidate will get several opportunities to learn and build robust experience within the Regulatory domain. The team is looking for a Business Analyst who can provide and support the team by complimenting technical skills and knowledge of financial products with in the areas of expertise they bring in.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Not only will this candidate gain experience at a big 5 bank, but they will be working daily with some of the most disruptive and emerging technologies, making real impact at the bank and its deliverables.
Typical Day in Role:
– Investigate Issues, Develop and Enhance feeds that have amount calculations such as Market Value, Accruals, etc.
– Support Feed development project for an IT Finance/Reg Reporting Team
– Write requirements for batch and streaming architecture feeds
– Create mapping documents with enrichment and transformation logic and process documentation
– Use SQL and MS Excel and MS Word
– Obtain requirements on a clean slate state around trade feed enhancement, MIS reporting and reconciliations
– Develop feeds that have amount calculations such as Market Value, Accruals, etc.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1) 5+ years of IT BA Experience including experience writing requirements for batch and streaming data feeds
2) 5+ years’ experience in Financial Services
3) 5+ years of experience in developing feeds that have amount calculations such as Market Value, Accruals, etc.
4) 5+ years of experience working in Data Feed development projects in the Financial and Regulatory reporting space
5) 5+ years of experience of E2E implementation of Data Warehouses and/or Data Factory models
– Advanced SQL and MS Excel skills – demonstrated in recent projects
– Recent Investment Bank / Capital Markets experience – 2 recent projects
– Experience supporting Product Control – 2 recent projects
Nice to Have/Highly Preferred Skills:
– Knowledge on Capital Markets.
– OneSumX and AXIOM reporting experience
– Knowledge of sub-ledgers
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential
– The role requires leadership skills, hands-on technical experience, and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement for efficiency and cost effectiveness
– Must be reliable, proactive, results-oriented, customer-focused and attentive to details.
– Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure
– Strong organizational skills, excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills