Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 6/14 – 10/17/21 – possible extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group:Responsible for all the investment products for Canadian Banking – support all Regulatory and Maintenance projects. Steady state activity to support Investment platform for CB.
Candidate Value Proposition: – Opportunity to work with critical application that the bank has – exposure to a large project initiative. Opportunity to work with a very inclusive and diverse culture within the bank.
Typical Day in Role:
• Business Analysis review of new intakes/diff streams of work, investigating on going issues found in the testing environments for related products related to actual project they are working on
• Supporting steady state related to taxation, audits
• Support and project perspective work
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5 years Min – Working Experience, Knowledge, and understanding of Investment Products – rules regulations, outputs required for different products.
2) 5 Years Min – Business Analyst Professional Experience – Banking/FI
3) Analytical and Critical Problem-Solving Skills/Experience
4) Excellent Communication Skills – Oral and Written
1) Oracle SQL Knowledge
2) Canadian Securities Course
3) Mutual Funds Course
Soft Skills Required:
1) Team Player
2) Organizations Skills
3) Ability to Prioritize
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or a technical field, proven experience.