Typical Day in Role:
• Works in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the organization to ensure GWO CCS project requirements are prioritized and successfully implemented.
• Support in solution development, business analysis, documentation, training, extensive, system and user acceptance testing, and implementation to production on loan system
• Review and validate client contracts (i.e., Credit Agreements, Commitment Letters, Banking Agreements) to verify “fallback and implementation” language related to replacement rates for BRR and ensure accuracy of associated loan data (training will be provided).
• Maintains tracking documents related to client contract remediation (i.e., loan contract tracing, pulling data from specialty systems, and client communication lists) to ensure delivery of timely reporting and adherence to project timelines.
• Accurately and concisely capture operational changes in flow diagrams and process descriptions into standard operating procedures.
• Establish and update training and reference material and workflow charts.
• Maintain presentation and dashboarding materials to inform the line of business and enterprise program office as to the overall status of project activities.
• The incumbent is expected to independently manage their own time and resolve or escalate any issues promptly.
• Additional accountabilities as required.
• Lead and drive a culture of ongoing process improvements through team collaboration, innovation, and transformation.
• Create an environment in which the team pursues effective and efficient operations in the respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to various risk.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2+ years of demonstrated experience in corporate lending products and operations
2) Advanced computer skills, particularly MS Office Suite – intermediate Excel skills
1) Experience with BRR program and/or knowledge of corporate loan operations
2) Experience in corporate banking is an asset
3) Knowledge of ACBS/Loan IQ
Soft Skills Required:
• Must have strong organizational and communication skills
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Self-motivated, problem solver
• Able to influence team to deliver results on time
Minimum of university undergraduate degree in Finance, business-related studies or equivalent