Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 4 months (Possibility for extension)
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Responsible for managing projects, ensuring operations are represented and managed appropriately.
Project: Currently searching for a qualified candidate to participate in the Operational Workstream supporting the upcoming Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) project scheduled to come online in 2022. This role will require analysis and documentation and will support operations in Toronto and New York for the duration of the project.
Candidate Value Proposition: The candidate will have the opportunity to work with an international team and gain lots of exposure around the bank, including senior level executives. They will work on a cross- functional project team of around 10.
Typical Day in Role:
• Creation and tracking of business operations test cases and testing progress- escalation of any risks, issues, or delays in testing to program manager.
• Will be performing analysis, creating documentation and performing testing
• Will be required to attend meetings and do presentations on their findings to the team and stakeholders
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 3- 5 years of experience in Capital Markets in security operations (preferably within banking)
2. Experience working in capacity of a BA/PM
3. Working knowledge of market regulations
4. Familiarity with various industry trade execution and matching and settlement platforms
5. Experience interpreting regulatory rules to provide business logic and requirements
1. CSDR experience- Familiarity with the regulation or prior experience in a project based around this regulation.
• Superior communication and documentation skills
• Presentation skills
• Fast adaptable learner who can hit the group running
• Able to take in ambiguous requirements and translate effectively.
Degrees or certifications: