Role: BSA – Salesforce
• Working with the HR & Systems Services team, the technical product owner will provide level 3 support and solution design for projects and assignments with medium to high complexity and ensure that deliverables are produced on time, within budget and to quality targets.
• The candidate will be responsible for building technical and functional requirements through interviews, document analysis, workflow analysis, use cases and business process descriptions.
• Evaluate the information from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the client’s business requests and needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Has the ability to lead a project or group.
• Candidate must hold at least one Salesforce certification (Administrator / App builder) and has the relevant 3-5 years’ experience in supporting and/or developing solutions in the force.com platform.
• Knowledge with web design, source control, windows based server technologies including active directory are beneficial.
• Knowledge/Experience in agile environment and scrum process.
• Knowledge/Experience in Jira.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Salesforce Lightning (preferred)
• Experience in integrations to Salesforce org
• Experience in Salesforce service cloud, knowledge and community cloud. (Preferred)
• (Nice-to-have) Certified Scrum Master training/ certification
• Post-secondary degree in business or computer studies or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of software architecture and networking
• Knowledge of internet & mobile technologies
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Exceptional attention to details
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.