Position Title: BSA V
Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Treasury Analytics Group (TAG) is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join the Cash Management Technology team, who will be building the strategic bank wide intraday liquidity platform that will be leveraged by both funding operations and treasury department. The application will provide the capacity to measure expected daily gross liquidity inflows and outflows, anticipate the intraday timing of these flows, forecast the range of potential net funding shortfalls that might arise at different points during the day and have the capacity to monitor intraday liquidity positions against expected activities and available resources (balances, remaining intraday credit capacity, available collateral).
Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our Treasury alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology and finance professionals. Our team is made up of dynamic and strong technical leads, developers, QA's, and BSA's who build and maintain critical technology platforms in an Agile environment. You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.
Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
• Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing issues, defining opportunities for business process improvements and making recommendations within assigned area of responsibility.
• Propose solution options; analyze and identify required source data for target system.
• Define, document and translate high level business requirements into detailed function specifications as outlined by managers and/or stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain documentation such as system designs and process flow diagrams.
• Participate in project testing across numerous environments on various technology platforms.
• Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures.
• Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
• Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
• Respect technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity – this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates and costs.
• Identify ways to minimize cost, play a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience.
• Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
• Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
• Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the software development life cycle.
1. BSA Experience – 7+ years
2. Hands on experience in doing analysis for delivering trade messaging components/solutions for trading workflows across a variety of asset classes like FX, Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc. – 5+ years
3. Intimate knowledge of end to end Trade Lifecyle/workflows for multiple asset classes, protocols as SWIFT, etc. – 2+ years
4. Data mappings and transformations across multiple systems (SQL, Oracle, etc.) – 7+ years
5. Excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
1. Payments Experience