Position Title: Branch Support Agent – Junior – 32041-1
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Toronto, ON
Accountable to provide administrative support to the Branch by providing support on daily activities.
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
This group is broad based and provides a great opportunity to make new contacts. This has a good amount of visibility within the bank.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• New account openings.
• Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs)
• Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters).
• Review log accuracy tool (errors) – tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto
• Process client deposits.
• Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including: telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
• Strong computer knowledge (Internet, Word, Excel, RIS, Star quote).
• Desire to provide high level of service to Branch staff (Sales Assistants and Investment Advisers).
• Ability to problem solve.
• Work well under pressure and meet required deadlines.
• University degree or equivalent experience.
• 0-2 years relevant experience.