Bilingual Technical Help Desk Specialist x 2
The main function of a technical help desk specialist is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
Typical Day in Role:
– Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower – high complexity level
– Troubleshooting customer concerns over inbound phone calls
– Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
– Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
– Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Fluent English/French – Mandatory (no exceptions) – one spot
Fluent English/Spanish – Mandatory (no exceptions) – one spot
• 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience
• 1-3 years of browser troubleshooting practices
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software.
Nice to Have
– Previous Help Desk or Contact Center experience
-Technical Help Desk Experience
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills,
• problem solving skills,
• customer service
• empathy, finesse and interpersonal skills.
•High ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
College/University in related field preferred but not required