Bilingual Technical Help Desk Specialist (French)
The main function of a technical help desk specialist is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
Typical Day in Role:
– Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity.
– Troubleshooting customer concerns over inbound phone calls
– Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
– Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
– Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Fluent French/English – Mandatory
• 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
Nice to Have
– Previous Help Desk or Contact Center experience
College/University in related field preferred but not required