Bilingual Sr. IT Business Analyst (SP/ENG)
Typical Day in Role:
• Work with stakeholders to understand business priorities and identify optimization opportunities.
• Support the team in delivering initiatives/projects through requirements collection, testing, documentation, etc.
• Work with the Innovative team to present and drive business adoption
• Be the liaison between the business and Tech team to ensure the business requirements are being captured and executed correctly by the development team.
• Communicate with the development team and with the business on any potential blockers raised by the development team.
• Understand the business requirement, but at the same time understand what some of the blockers are that the business is facing to ensure the information is captured and provided to the business and convince the business on how best it can be developed.
1) Fluent in both Spanish and English, 35 percent of the business speak Spanish.
2) 3-5 years of relevant work or experience in delivering Innovative Technical/Business Solutions
3) 3-5 years of experience in systems and process knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (Agile) and Project Management, create timelines and plan with the Development and Tester teams.
4) 2-3 years of experience using Jira
5) 3-5 years of experience in conducting business analysis and documenting business requirements for medium to large-size projects.
6) The incumbent should have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint, or any other illustration tools).
1) 3–5 years of prior experience in these Business lines (CB, GBM, IB) and Processes and Technologies nice to have.
2) Project management and business analysis certificate
Soft Skills Required:
• Collaboration in diverse teams and settings
• Passionate about Innovation and Innovative technologies
• Being able to work up- down within the organization
• Excellent written and communication skills to clearly express concepts and ideas.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction..
Education & Certificates:
• Post-secondary education is required but would be preferred in a related field