Bilingual Senior Technical Writer/ Translator (FR/ENG)
• Supporting all channels and providing quality, accurate and timely translations (from English to French).
• Provide channels with language and terminology solutions, resolving any linguistic challenges.
• Contribute to creative review and approvals.
• Translate a wide variety of materials such as radio and television scripts, mass advertisements, web and digital copy, social media, in-store marketing materials, legal, base and channel communications and press releases.
• Manage projects, priorities and deadlines, build and maintain ongoing relationships with internal teams.
• Suggest adaptation solutions for creative marketing and advertising copy.
• Support internal teams by providing expert advice on language, translation and terminology.
• Contribute to enriching and standardizing in-house terminology.
Successful candidates will have
• A degree or equivalent post-secondary education with a focus in translation strongly preferred.
• 5+ years experiences in translation required, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
• Fully bilingual (French/English) required.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Learn quickly and are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess strong organizational and project management skills.
• Able to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.