Bilingual Product Owner (Spanish)
Typical Day in Role
• Manage communications and status reporting of ongoing initiatives, including summarizing project risks and options and facilitating prompt decisions when needed.
• Support the definition of the overall Wealth Management product strategy and technology roadmap to drive P&L goals for specific Wealth Management capabilities.
• Independently resolve highly complex, multi-faceted problems, which are often unstructured and without precedent to meet the business needs of the end users.
• Work with Program Delivery team to formulate costs and funding requests, proposals.
• Lead teams to focus on business value & impact, client-centric model. Must have holistic digital, data, analytics, end-to-end, consideration at all times
• Ensures product delivery is relevant and of high quality, eliminating the need for workarounds. Identifies capabilities, features, value proposition and potential risks for the product vision, working with stakeholders to produce high quality business solutions.
• Communicates progress, elicits feedback and enables stakeholder reviews for validation. Manages engagement with stakeholders and effectively communicates product release features and expected product capabilities within the customer journey.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills
• 4+ years of experience as a Product Owner or related field
• Full proficiency in Spanish mandatory
• Solid understanding and experience, working with Salesforce FSC (Financial Services Cloud)
• Previous experience SDLC in an Agile environment with JIRA
• Experience in leading and coaching teams, with track record of attracting and developing talent
Nice to Have Skills
• Relevant working experience in the financial sector, Wealth Management experience an asset
• Understanding of the regulatory environment and parameters impacting the design and delivery
of products and services within the Wealth Management industry
• Deep knowledge of front to end business processes mandatory.
• Advanced Excel & SQL is a plus
• Demonstrated success delivering highly complex business initiatives related to digital, data, and analytics
• Critical thinking skills: using logic and reasoning to evaluate alternative solutions, summarize conclusions and approaches to mitigate risks
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with business and technology partners globally
• Bachelor’s degree or related field experience
• CSPO certification is a plus
• PSM certification is a plus
• Salesforce certification is a plus