Bilingual IT Security Analyst (SP/ENG) x 3
Typical Day in Role:
• Works to protect the bank’s assets and data globally through the Security Operation Center (SOC)
• Analyzing emails in quarantine and requesting approvals for release – working with Email Quarantine Releases (Mexico)
• Releasing emailing in quarantine which are in the Mexico console – help manage review and release of backlog of EQRs
• Reports to the Senior Manager of the CSOC Colombia team
• Responds to the Data Loss security events generated by the Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM) platform as well as events as reported by employees, customers, and discovered through Threat Intelligence
• Completes activities related to Phishing
• Uses technical knowledge to perform cybersecurity investigations using various analytical methods and technologies
• Uses different solutions to enhance the company’s global security monitoring and threat intelligence programs for DLM
• Uses available intrusion detection infrastructure to detect and remediates threats.
• Investigates and reviews suspicious activities (e.g. Phishing) reported by customers or other employees of the bank.
• Takes part in initiatives to contribute to the strategic direction for security related technologies or other controls that need to be put in place to reduce the threat levels to the company.
• Effectively break down complex technology knowledge & communicates same to non-technical people.
• 24/7 support is provided for the Data Loss Monitoring team in a rotational basis.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years hands-on technical working experience in performing any of: network security, information security, network and IT support or any other related fields
2) 1+ years’ experience with various network principles, cyber security concepts, investigation procedures, and adversary techniques
3) 1 + years of experience conducting investigations across multiple security technologies
4) Bilingual in Spanish (written & oral) required
1) Experience with SIEM
Soft Skills Required:
• Possesses advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English
• Has developed capabilities in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner and provide oversight and training to other less experienced team members.
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Strong organizational skills
Post-secondary education in Computer Science or in a related technical field
• Certifications (GSEC, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, CompTIA Networking+, ITIL CEH, and OSCP) are nice to have