Bilingual Information Security Analyst (SP/ENG)
Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• The candidate will be responsible for onboarding applications to the Logical Access Management Platform (SailPoint IIQ). Taking care of the technical aspect of application onboarding, which consists of QAT testing, technical requirements gathering while also being responsible for business analysis to address logical access risks.
• Interview business/application stakeholders to guide them to build access control matrices for applications and support the business to understand their responsibilities with respect to logical access controls
• Manage and conduct detailed risk-based evaluations of the design and operating effectiveness of Information Technology (IT) controls for applications and systems.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. Bilingual in Spanish
2. 8+ years of Information Security Analyst or related Cybersecurity background
3. 3+ years of recent experience with IAM Onboarding (technical and functional)
4. 3+ years of recent experience with SailPoint (Identity IQ) – ability to identify what requirements need to be onboarded to SailPoint to prevent any exposure to risk for the bank
5. 3+ years of hands-on IT Security Analyst skills and is able to test as a QA, integrate applications to Sailpoint, clean up data and complete access control matrices
6. 3+ years of recent project experience reviewing the application architecture as well as gathering rules, authentication and authorization information and permissions
• Proficiency in MS Office (extended knowledge in MS Excel preferred)
• Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services
• CISSP designation or equivalent
• Project Management Experience is preferred
• Excellent communications skills to coordinate with high-ranking individuals internally (Director, VP level and up), as well as C-Suite of some of the third party vendors
• Ability to manage assigned tasks and expectations without direct instruction or oversight.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating strong professionalism.
• Must be able to collaborate closely with a team at times, while also being capable of holding themselves accountable to meet individual deadlines.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required