Title: Help Desk – Bilingual – 29202-1
Start/End Dates: 1/2/2019 – 7/1/2019
Work Location: SCARBOROUGH
Job Description: Working hours:
Saturday (09:00 – 21:00)
Sunday (09:00 – 21:00)
Thursday (12:00 – 21:00)
Friday (12:30 – 21:00)
Dress Code: smart casual
Training will be Monday to Friday, during business hours.
Monitor Client's ATM’s across Canada. Uses the monitoring tool to see what ATM’s are having issues right now.
• Very collaborative team environment
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
• Great stepping stone to enter the bank.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Deal with non-technical Client's branch staff and 3rd party vendors (NCR, armoured car companies etc.) for ATM network.
• Monitoring for failures and addressing issues in a timely manner.
• Identify and solve problems using existing tools.
• Document all problems.
• Interface with both internal and external support groups.
• There are currently 10 people on the team and they handle 250-300+ calls per day (inbound and outbound).
• They adhere to very strict SLAs so the person must be able to efficiently resolve issues.
• 100% phone and email contact. Monitoring system is Vision, with Remedy as backend.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Bilingual (french and English)
• 2-4 years of Customer service experience – Excellent customer skills over the phone and must be able to operate in a fast-paced team environment.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• **Strong knowledge of ATM machines would be a strong asset • Experienced in Help Desk environments, technical support and following processes.
• Knowledge of monitoring products like ViaTIL, SCOM and Vision would be very helpful but is not required.
• Tearm oriented, multi task, can work independently • Process oriented
College/ University Diploma