Bilingual Full Stack Developer
The mandate of our team is to implement a self-service platform to provide on-demand cloud infrastructure to all internal company customers, leveraging available microservices and various API products.
If you like…
• Being part of a community: ours is great. You will have the opportunity to interact with brilliant people in an agile environment, work in open areas and participate in team building activities.
• Build new systems: you will define and build new platforms and applications
• Interact with people from other industries. You will bridge different business units and collaborate with many teams to create the best product.
• Development and operation (DevOps): continuous integration and deployment, containerization, micro-services and programmable infrastructure.
• Continuous improvement: our team is divided into product brigades that rely on the agile method, we achieve our objectives in shorter cycles, adapting to the needs of our tenants in order to continuously improve.
And you want…
• Hone your skills in relation to the latest technologies and have unlimited access to vast resources.
• Embody and promote a programming culture focused on quality.
• Pave the way towards the implementation of services based on a simple and elegant architecture.
• Be part of an organization that uses self-service and on-demand services.
• Openly discuss issues, learn from them, and use them as opportunities to strengthen team bonds.
• Prioritize the interests of the team.
… we want to get to know you!
• Contribute to the development of the platform
• Act as a leader of certain functionalities, meeting with stakeholders and defining the future mode of operation
• Actively participate in Agile ceremonies with the objective of continuous improvement of its product, its team and its processes.
• Support platform users and fix bugs
– Python Django
• French-English BILINGUALISM
• 3 to 5 years of experience as a software developer.
• Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and data structures.
• Experience in database management
• Extensive expertise in unit test integration, integration test frameworks, test-based development, behavior-based development, etc.
• Expertise in software engineering or development.
• Extensive experience in development and architecture (microservices architecture).
• An ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
• The ability to dissect a business or system problem to find an easy and sustainable modular solution with his team.
• A team spirit and the ability to adapt to uncertain and changing needs.
• Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Hands-on development and operational experience (Gitlab-CI, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes and the Kubernetes operating method).