Job Title: Bilingual (EN/SP) Business Analyst – Security / Sailpoint
Location: Scarborough, ON
Duration: 6 months
Our large financial client's Security group is responsible for supporting Global IAM applications. Group is part of the largest security team (Information Security Control) – specialized team that deals with identity and access management.
Project: Management of the Critical Information Asset (CIA) applications onboarded to enterprise Logical Access management (LAM). Working with teams to onboard applications onto the bank’s certification tool Sailpoint.
Candidate Value Proposition: the client has a mature Identity and Access Management environment along with the Certification tool that is utilized. The team is very diverse including QAT, Developers, Solution Architects, Governance. Selected candidate will have exposure to Global IAM access teams within security and have exposure to every aspect of Identity and Access Management.
Typical Day in Role:
– Required to facilitate and coordinate work effort of onboarding CIA to LAM.
– Build of Access control matrix for each CIA to be onboarded.
– Working collaboratively with business owners, Enterprise Access Governance, development and testing teams to develop and implement appropriate role compositions, entitlements and accesses.
– Managing application ACM meetings and follow up on action items.
– Gathering of business and system requirements
– Investigation and research into the current state and identified business issues
– Contribute to design of solutions and future state processes to resolve identified business issues
– Contribute to current and future state process workflow
– Creating / updating existing documentation (BRD, Process Document, Quick Reference Guide, Video Tutorial etc.)
– Development of training material and training session
– Provide recommendation on communication strategy
– Research on existing product to ensure we leverage out of the box solution
– Continually acquire and enhance knowledge relate to identity management
– Address ad-hoc inquires and provide quick resolution
– Identify opportunities for process improvement and operation efficiencies
– Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
– Facilitate the regular collection, tracking and reporting of operational metrics across GIAM
– Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to track operational trends and facilitate regular monitoring by the Identity Lifecycle Management operational teams
– Build and maintain reporting dashboards to facilitate regular monitoring by GIAM management team
– Analyze the operational data of ILM operational teams to report on overall performance against service level agreements (SLAs)
– Identify any potential issues, based on data and trend analysis, and raise any persistent, recurring issues for the Continuous Service Improvement team in ILM-
– Escalate all high priority issues affecting availability, customer impact and user impact to the Director ILM
– Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
– Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct
– Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
– Complete work / tasks, as assigned
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Bilingual in Spanish
2) 2-3 years’ experience Business Analyst within Security and Identity – Experience with Access Control Matrix (ACM), solid understanding of Industry Security Standards, Experience creating BRD’s, requirement gathering, workflows.
3) 2-3 year’s Advanced Troubleshooting Skills – ability to understand complex systems/processes, their interactions, and potential points of failure.
4) 2-3 Years’ Using Analytics and Reporting tools such as MS Excel, SQL, PowerBI, and Pivot Tables
1) Application onboarding to a logical access platform (Preferably Sailpoint IIQ)
2) Previous Top 5 Bank Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3) Independent worker, someone that takes initiative and does not need to be micromanaged.
Degrees: Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience