Job Title: Bilingual (EN/SP) Business Analyst – IAM/InfoSec
Location Address: Scarborough – WFH
Contract Duration: 4/5/21 – 12/31/21 – 9-month contract
Group is part of the largest security team (Information Security Control) – specialized team that deals with identity and access management.
Project: Project – Logical Assess Remediation. Creating huge program to review Local Admin Access for toxic combinations, there are a few applications that are being considered as a toxic combination. Team now needs a permanent solution to track it – looking to establish an actual process to continue.
Reason for request: Project related work – Contributes to the overall success of the group by ensuring specific analytics and reporting goals, plans, and overall initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted follow governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Candidate Value Proposition: The bank has a mature Identity and Access Management environment along with the Certification tool that is utilized. The team is very diverse including QAT, Developers, Solution Architects, Governance, all within the group. Selected candidate will have exposure to access teams within security and have exposure to every aspect of Identity and Access Management.
Typical Day in Role:
– Gathering of business and system requirements
– Investigation and research into the current state and identified business issues
– Contribute to design of solutions and future state processes to resolve identified business issues
– Contribute to current and future state process workflow
– Lead or participate in any/all stages of the project lifecycle
– BA will be required to collect requirements, work with developers, senior manager, director
– Create Business Requirement documents (BRD's), provide process flows, document procedures
– Assist with developing and maintaining Local Admin customized reporting
– Daily reporting (heavy), weekly executive deck, manage weekly review council meeting.
– Following up with various business lines to see why the access is still required
– Will have to facilitate most meetings.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Bilingual in Spanish and English with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
2) 5 + years’ experience as a Business Analyst – collect requirements, put into BRD, use cases, process flows – Financial Services Industry is preferred.
3) 3 + Years – prior experience in InfoSec/IAM environment
4) 5 years – Using Analytics and Reporting tools such as MS Excel, SQL, PowerBI
1) Security Experience – understand cyber security.
2) Experience in Local Admin /AD Domain Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse management
Degrees: Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience