Bilingual Data Engineer (Spanish)
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
• Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
• 5-7 years of experience required Data Engineer
• Bilingual Spanish/English is a must
• 5 years of experience with Python & R. Python is preferred
Nice to have:
Experience with Data Governance
ETL experience is a plus
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
• Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Process certification, such as, Six Sigma, CBPP, BPM, ISO 20000, ITIL, CMMI is a plus